viernes, 1 de febrero de 2008

MY TRAGEDY


When I was in high school, I had a terrible predicament: one day I got up and dress me very quickly because it was late to go to the school, then when I arrived to school my friends told me that I was wearing different socks' design but the same color. I felt so embarrased and they also laughed of me, I remember the only thing Iwould want was to go to my house and take the socks off me, and that anybody could look me or in other words I wished the earth would swallow me up! because I felt very bad about this experience, even I remember when I said to my friends "I can't believe it", oh really went a terrible experience, I will never forget it, but the best of it is that only my two friends Lety and Isidoro were who knew about it, because my classmates never knew a thing about my ashamed situation in which I found. since I always tried to hide me of the people, and when I arrived to my house I take the socks off me very quickly, in this way my cousin and my sister don't knew about it, because at that time I was living in Naranjos with them.

1 comentario:

gatta rosa dijo...

Well.. it happened... Anyway I lived some terrible things in my childhood...