miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

HOW TO BE A GOOD FATHER


Hi, how are you? Today I’m going to talk about an article that I read and I believe is very interesting for you, is important you follow some advices that I will give you to be a good father, first of all I think that being a good father is a difficult task and a big responsibility,but above all is a great blessing, therefore as a parent you should guide and educate your children with a lot of love and shouldn’t control them, because in this way you won’t be able to maintain a good relationship with your children. Also, you should be a good friend, for example if your son has a problem you should listen to him with attention and give him good advices, this way you will help your children, and she/he will make better decisions, and in the future your children will be very grateful with you. Also I think is very important you give a good example to your children because they will learn from you; probably you can teach them how to treat a woman, or how to take care his family and other things, is important you respect their opinions and decisions, as it is important to tell the truth to your children about everything, because this way they will trust you.

On the other hand I think an important factor is to give affection and warmth to your children and don’t be afraid to tell your child “I love you”, also you should play with them, in the same way you should have good communication with them and to keep a good sense of humor. Finally is important you show support and love through actions, I believe with these advices you can be a good father, that’s all, see you next week. Bye.

No hay comentarios: