viernes, 18 de enero de 2008

FRIDAY AT NIGHT

one of the most importat things that I enjoy is to be with my family, and the last year exactly I felt very happy because we celebrated christmas and we receive New Year in my house with a lot of happiness, enthusiasm and fun, we also ate a great variety of special foods, and we expressed ours good wishes;by this reason December is my favorite month, in the same way for many people.
On the other hand some my family's members returned to their working life, likewise my sister and I came to the university, though went difficult to adapt since we live in Veracruz. She is in second semester and she is going to classes in the morning and I'm going late, therefore I prepare the food in the morning and she at night.
That's all for today.

No hay comentarios: